Keywords change from time to time. As of now, in 2021 following is the list of top 10 keywords that are highly paid:
- Conference Call
Keywords are paid on a cost per click. These words are so expensive because the companies providing these services have such a huge active user base. Insurance is on the top since the start of COVID-19. Since then, articles and blogs related to any time of insurance are being paid highly.
Keywords also vary from country to country. For example, some words might work for the US region but won’t work similarly for the Canadian region and vice versa.
You can ask, what am I planning on sharing with you today with AdSense? I am going to share with you the information which will help you to target your customers.
You need to understand that the time invested in researching the perfect combination of Keywords and Niches will benefit you the most.
To do the research, you need data. So I will be sharing with you some data and how to get this data on your own. But let me be very clear. Research needs patience and time. And you have to be patient with the data outcomes.
It’s a hit and try to find that one combination for a specific niche and keywords, targeting specific customers, ensuring good results.
But once you find that one combination that works, then the rest of the assignment is just a piece of cake for you.
Once again, in today’s article, we will discuss the implementation of a highly effective SEO technique that, no doubt, is a hassle but provides good results in terms of higher revenues.
So without any further delay, let’ dig in. But before we start, I have to remind you that this will be a lot of work, so buckle up.
Google AdSense and how to set up an account
You need to follow the following 6 steps to create your AdSense account for your website and let the revenues come in for you.
- Step 1: Create your Google AdSense account: Go to the Google AdSense website and sign in using your existing Google account or create a new account.
- Step 2: Connect your website: Once your Google AdSense account is created, input your business or website information to connect with AdSense.
- Step 3: Share Contact Information: After successfully adding your business or website address, share your personal information, which includes the country you live in, your name, your address, and your time zone.
- Step 4: Accept Google Policies: With the successful submission of your personal contact information, Google will ask you to accept the policies. When it comes to payments, Google has three policies:
- You will accept not to click the Google ads to generate fake clicks.
- You don’t have another Google AdSense account
- And you confirm that you have read the Google AdSense policies.
- Step 5: Submit TAX information: Here you need to answer some questions related to your TAX information.
- Step 6: Physical Address Verification: Once you provide your TAX information, Google will put your account on hold until Google verifies it physically. To do so, Google sends you a letter containing a PIN to your account.
You need to enter that PIN from the letter in your Google AdSense account and click submit for Google to authenticate.
Now that your AdSense account has been prepared, we need to get you started with the Google Ad words account, which will be helping you all along in your research and authentication of high-paying keywords and niches.
Let’s begin with how to use Google Keyword Planner. Once again, I will be taking you along with me step by step. So you don’t need to worry about anything and have to be very patient.
Google Keyword Planner
You need to follow the following 6 steps to access Google Keyword Planner and find the perfect combination of words that will bring in higher revenues than usual.
- Step 1:Create your Google ad words accounts: Go to the Google Ad words website and sign in using your existing Google account or create a new account.
- Step 2:Login to your account and click on the wrench tool in the toolbar on the next page.
- Step 3:Now choose the Keyword Planner under the planning pillar on the left side of the screen in the wrench selection box.
- Step 4:Keyword planner selection will take you to a new page where you will be shown two options to choose from. You can either discover new keywords or have a forecast of searches.
- Step 5:By clicking Discover new keywords, the Ad words guide wizard will take you to the discovery page.
You have to enter the desired word or a combination of words against which you want to see the pay rate per click.
The information you will get here from the Keyword Planner is based on what words or combinations you enter. So, and I can’t emphasize enough, you have to be very clear about your requirement and how you will use the information.
On this discovery page, you get to have two options:
- Start with keywords: the words or combination of words you enter here allow you to see the whole Google database for keywords related to your combination and their ranking.
- Start with websites: you can enter web links here to see what words or phrases have been the most highly ranked by Google.
Once you have decided on which option you are going to use, click the Get Results button at the end of the discovery page.
Step 6:The volume and forecast section works in similar ways as the keyword planner does. The only difference between keyword planner and forecasting tool is that you get to have the data on only the keywords you entered.
And Google tells you the number of clicks and impressions you will get from the keywords you have entered.
So it is as amazing as it sounds. To use it all, you need to enter all the keywords you have in mind in the search box and hit the Get Results button.
The following picture is an example of what the results would look like.
Here is the keyword planner option. You also get to choose from multiple filters such as:
- Searching network
- Date filter
These filters help you to confine your search results and give highly optimized results as per your requirements.
How to use the information coming from Google Ad Words
Why am I flooding you with so much of this information? What benefit will this information get you? And on top of everything, how to use this information for your benefit.
Well, there are multiple options for you to look at this information of keyword research. I, however, will you tell you to divide your keywords research into 3 sections:
- Search Volume: It is the primary option. Simple logic, the higher the search volume, the higher will be the traffic your selected keyword will generate.
- Commercial Intent: Higher the competition, higher will be the financial reward in terms of more users spending time on your website.
- Organic SEO Competition: Keyword research lets you see the words or phrases which have a high competition with a higher search volume to generate a huge amount of organic traffic on your website.
Time and again, Google has proved to be the best service provider with its multifunctional platforms. Google AdSense and Ad words are an example of such platforms.
Google has a strict policy when it comes to the ranking of information. So you have to play smart and use the information I have shared in today’s guide. I am sure you have enjoyed this article. Now, I am hoping to hear from you soon.
Please feel free to contact me in the comments sections with any questions you have related to the Google keyword planner.
Tell me one reason why you would not use the Keyword Planner to help you develop keyword ideas?
If done correctly, keyword research leads to a constant increase in the organic growth of your website.
Google, Google AdSense, Google Ad words, Google Ranking, the web ranking system, Organic traffic, Organic earning.