So, why not use such tools that can help the business grow by their online marketing efforts. Marketing is about using the best ways to reach out to your customers.
Nowadays, business owners are busy, or some new businesses can’t afford to have a marketing department. With the help of marketing software or tool, you can simplify and automate all of your efforts.
Automation helps to streamline the marketing process and enables you to enjoy a hands-free experience.
So, saving your time means you’re likely spending more and more time trying to keep up with your business.
Automation is not about just emails.
Marketing automation tools make your job a little easier and painless, so you can concentrate on other strategies to generate more revenue.
There are three ways in which marketing tools can help your business grow.
- It saves time and your productivity
- Reduces cost
- Personalize the customer experience
To make it easy for you, I have compiled a list of the seven marketing automation tools with countless features, prices, and automated workflows that will make you’re your marketing process.
Here are the seven best marketing tools to help you in the marketing process.
Table of Contents
Autopilot is easy to use and visual marketing solution for all companies.
It is a multi-channel, self-service, and visual marketing tool to automate the customer’s journey.
I like Autopilot for two basic reasons;
- The visual journey editor makes it easy to check about leads and customers.
- An international audience of customers offering solutions for weather, maritime, and aviation.
Autopilot has 3 pricing levels:
- Silver: The Silver tier costs $49 per month for 2,000 contacts.
- Gold: The Gold tier is priced at $149 per month for 5,000 contacts.
- Platinum: The Platinum tier is $249 per month for 10,000 contacts.
HubSpot is inbound marketing software. It has the goal to turn outbound leads into inbound ones.
For content marketing purposes, it’s an ideal tool.
- For 100 contacts, introductory pricing is $200 a month. It includes content creation tools, email marketing, content optimization, a marketing dashboard, and a social media suite.
- Its pro-pricing is the most popular option, and for 1,000 contacts, it costs $800 per month. It includes features of introductory pricing, plus custom workflows, goal-based nurturing, and marketing automation. It also includes A/B testing for CTAs, salesforce integration, smart content, attribution reporting, user roles, and A/B testing for emails.
- Enterprise pricing for 10,000 contacts is $2,400 per month. It includes custom event reporting, contacts and company reporting, revenue reporting, custom-event automation triggers, event-based segmentation, and predictive-lead scoring.
Customer.io allows you to send targeted messages to your customers. You can edit and craft these messages as per their interactions and your needs.
The most exciting part about this marketing tool is its integration with your website or mobile app so you can see real-time data and trigger actions by adding in predefined rules.
This software makes personalized messages easy.
Other features include conversion tracking, A/B testing, in-context conversations, and customer profiles.
Pricing: The price is based on the total email credits and size of your email list.
- For 400 monthly email credits and 200 people, Customer.io is free.
- For 10,000 monthly email credits and 5,000 people, the cost for this tool is $50 per month.
- At 30,000 monthly email credits and 15,000 people, the cost is $120 per month.
- For 1 million monthly email credits and 500,000 people, the cost is $1,250 per month.
It has other pricing levels too.
Pardot is a salesforce company and a marketing automation suite perfect for boosting your revenue.
It has impressive features such as email marketing, lead scoring, engagement with CRM integration, ROI reporting, and lead nurturing.
This marketing tool is ideal for sales teams to help them shorten sales cycles.
- Its standard pricing is $1,000 per month. The following features are included, in-depth prospect tracking, email marketing, lead nurturing and lead scoring & grading, ROI reporting, standard CRM integration, and forms & landing pages.
- While pro pricing is $2,000 per month. It includes the following features in-depth prospect tracking, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring & grading, ROI reporting, standard CRM integration and forms & landing pages, spam analysis, email-rendering preview, and advanced email analytics. It also includes some additional features such as, A/B testing, Google AdWords integration, Email and landing page, and advanced dynamic content. By opting this package, you also get multiple scoring categories, API access, social profiles and an integrated marketing calendar.
- Ultimate pricing costs $3,000 per month and includes all pro features and custom-object integration, API access for up to 100,000 calls a day and customer-user roles.
It also includes a dedicated phone support and IP address.
This marketing tool helps you drive revenue with mobile marketing, lead management, and more.
Marketo is a cloud-based tool for small and large companies. It helps to build customer relationships and also sustains them well.
Marketo has no set-up fees, and this software comes with a free trial, so you don’t have to pay for it until you’re satisfied with its potential.
In 2006, their first feature was, Lead Management but now company offers a wide variety of features.
It has following pricing and packages;
This tool will help you to take your revenue to your target level.
The company, Act-on was founded in 2008, and through Cisco, they sold their first software.
- The professional package for 2,500 active contacts, 3 marketing users, and 50 users in sales will cost you $900 per month. Another benefit is that you’ll get 30,000 API calls a day.
- The enterprise package for 2,500 active contacts, 6 marketing users, and 100 sales users is $2,000 per month. This feature also benefits you with 30,000 API calls a day.
From your startup to small business, you’ll need more robust marketing automation software.
Keap effectively streamlines your marketing by combining your sales, marketing automation tool, and CRM in one platform.
Moreover, Keap has extensive email marketing automation capabilities with no limit to creating campaigns. It has multiple programs on one platform. It is one of the best customer management tools with helpful customer support.
It allows you to create broadcasts and emails within your Keap app. You can design customized emails by using the templates. Another best feature is its capability to save your customized templates for future use.
- Campaign Builder
Keap’s Campaign Builder can create sequences of follow-up campaigns from scratch or customize pre-made templates.
Another striking feature of this marketing automation tool is high-quality analytics. Keap gives you statistics and reports that help you check your delivered, opened, read, or unread emails.
A well-organized marketing plan can set you apart from your competitors.
But it’s hard at times to understand which strategies work and which ones don’t.
And even when you start following all the marketing tactics, it isn’t easy to target all of them at once. You won’t always have the energy, passion, and time to do it effectively.
To make it easy for you. Marketing automation tools exist.
By automating, you can save that time and attention on the flip side; you focus on progressive efforts that will boost your company’s success.
I have listed 7 tools, and there are a lot more to try.
So, you can try out some of these marketing softwares as per your budget and needs.
Choose your favorites and stick with them. Now, sit back and relax as they will work for you.
Let me know which one is your most favorite marketing automation tool and why?